In order to make a correct waybill, we need the following information to be stated on the invoice from shipper.
- VAT no. from shipper
- VAT no. from receiver
- Pallet number and carton or box count
- Markings on pallets
- Commodity: salted, fresh or frozen
- Transport temperature
- Incoterms, port of discharge and place of delivery
- Container and seal number
- Invoices to UK, Holland, Germany, Iceland, Sweden and Norway must be in English
- Invoices to Denmark can be in Danish
In addition to this information, we need all normal information, e.g. Shipper, Consignee etc.
Press here to download our shipping instruction.